Friday, January 11, 2013

It's Me

Elluuu..........U all.....

My name is Zati Tuan, I am the one's who really interested in travel and beautician products...but i had to make sure the products that i used is healthy and not give a side effect in the future. I am a Shaklee Beauty set user since last October and i'm feel this product is different from other...

What is the benefit of this product?..why it is different?..please wait ya...i'm in the progress to finish up this blog...give me time yeah.... 

Now, i change my mind to start this business coz i feel i want to share something from my experience especially to those who really interested in beautician and care bout their skin...


I'm also an Independent Shakelee Distributor, please feel free to sms/ whatapp/ email bout ur problem and to know further which supplement that suit you. My ID : 894443.

I'm cover Klang area.







No comments:

Post a Comment